We price match all quotes
and provide speedy delivery on all our services
Captioning Terms and Conditions
- Reimbursement for captioning is allowed for 15 days from the date when work is sent.
- Where a client seeks revision after the 15-days deadline is over citing quality issues, they are required to pay a 30% fee to re-proofread and 50% for full rework.
- Refund strictly covers class A/Excellent and class B/Good voice files.
- The client is precluded from insisting on a reimbursement before we’ve proofread and reviewed the rejected files to adhere to our quality standards. A reworked copy should also be sent.
- The reimbursement request is not acceptable for files categorized either as poor quality files or rush-hour projects.
- We don’t pre pledge accuracy for Rush-hour projects and substandard quality voice files. We also reject rework petitions where files are tainted with poor sound quality.
- The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.
- A customer is eligible for only one offer per order.