Why Choose us
Software Vs Vanan
A huge dilemma hits everybody’s mind when they’ve to choose between a software and a captioning agency. We’ve done a detailed study on the pros & cons of using software and working with Vanan. Here are the inferences of the research.
Only Closed Captioning
No Rework Support
All Types Of Captions
Multiple Language Support
Reworks By Experts
Accepts All File Formats
Maori closed captioning
Maori captioning services $7/min helps in making the videos easily accessible to a huge population, particularly to those who are with hearing impairments. Vanan Captioning provides accurate Maori Closed Captioning services for any types of live programs.
Maori is the Polynesian language spoken as native language in New Zealand. Over 60,000 people in 2011 were estimated to speak this language as native language. It has the official status in New Zealand. The percentage of people speaking Maori is increasing with the increase in population.
We provide different Maori language captioning services including:
We provide Closed Captioning services from Maori to English as a major service and besides, we also offer captioning services from the following languages to Maori:
Features of Our Captioning Services
We accept all formats of files such as; DVD, DVB, MPEG-4, Ogg Writ, PowerDivX, SAMI, RealText, Phoenix Subtitle, SubRip, XSUB, VobSub and more.
- Where can I get Maori captioning services?
- Which company provides Maori language captioning services?
- Where can I get Closed Captioning Services in Maori at affordable rates?
- Which company provides Maori to English closed captioning services?
- Where can I find Maori Closed Captioning Services online?
- ✓ 24 Hrs TAT
- ✓ Competitive Pricing
- ✓ Multi-Lingual Support
- ✓ Quick turnaround time
- ✓ Supports all file formats
- ✓ Rush and super rush services available